WHERE WE ARE - WHO WE ARE - WHAT WE DO
We are in Piedmont, one of the few wine regions in the world capable of expressing, all together and at the very highest level, so many values:
of territory and system:
- a widespread tangible culture of vines and wines;
- a specific vocation for the production of hight quality wines;
- production standards and control system that convey reliability and credibility to the products;
- we are winegrowers who have been tending hillside vineyards for generation - vineyards that require hard work, fuelled by passion and determination - and we are inspired by a model of sustainable agriculture at economic, environmental and social level;
- in the cellar, our aim is to make real and original wines, respecting the qualitative characteristics of the raw material.
OUR VALUES AND OUR PROJECT
We believe in the value of hard work, in grasping every new opportunity, in economic and cultural terms, with a view to growing, evolving and improving; we work together, observing ethics and pursuing innovation, out sole aim being quality.
Whit our project, we want to express of the best of Piedmont's collective wine world, revealing all its excellence and promoting it on the international markets.
THE LOGO AND THE LABELS
The logo intends to express the history of a region, the dreams of a growing community. The story of people who, generation after generation, have left the confines of the farm, the village, the town to go and explore other regions, towns and markets with different languages, cultures and habits.
The labels are created using modern and innovative graphics, with an explicit reference to the world of origin: the hills of Piedmont's wine, of the Langhe, Roero and Monferrato.